Schedule of Events
April 27-28, 2018
Friday evening - festivities at the Theta Chi House
- All members, past and present, are invited to join us at the Chapter house for an evening of fun. We will provide catered dinner for all attendees, as well as there will be a live band performing following dinner. Registration is not required for attendance.
- When & where: 5pm at the Theta Chi House
- Registration: No registration required. FREE and open to all families and friends of Chi Chapter
- Attire: Casual
SAturday Morning - CAmpus Tours
- Members of the active chapter will be hosting guided campus tours of Auburn. If you haven't been back to campus in a while, or even if you come regularly during football season, this is definitely something you don't want to miss. The campus has changed significantly over just the past 4 years, and many of it's newest additions are guaranteed to impress. Tours will be guided by our brothers that are past and present members of Student Recruiters and War Eagle Girls and Plainsmen.
- When & where: Meet at Theta Chi House at 10:30am
- Registration: No cost to attend; however, please register online, as space is limited.
- Notes: These tours will be given in a walking format. We recommend dressing accordingly. If you require special accommodations, please do not hesitate to let us know, and we will do our best to help.
Saturday Morning - Golf Tournament
- On Saturday morning, alumni are invited to participate in a 2-man "best-ball" golf tournament at the Robert Trent Jones Grand National club in Opelika, AL.
- When & where: 10:50am at Grand National Golf Club
- Registration: Registration is required, as space is limited to 40 golfers. Green fees are $95/person. You may either register with a team member or by yourself and be assigned a partner.
Saturday Evening - CEntennial Celebration
- Join us for an evening celebrating the accomplishments of our great chapter over the past 100 years. Located shortly from campus at the Auburn Marriott Hotel at Grand National, we will be hosting a banquet-style event for all alumni. Come celebrate and socialize with friends and fellow alumni from many years past, active brothers, and friends of the chapter at this event you do not want to miss.
- When & where: Auburn Marriott Opelika Hotel at Grand National
- 6pm - Opening Cocktail Reception (2 drink tickets included in registration)
- 7pm - Chi Chapter Centennial Celebration with special guests
- Registration: Registration is required at the cost of $75/person. This event is expected to sell out, so make sure to register soon.
- Attire: Semi-formal/business
The Auburn Marriott Opelika Hotel at Grand National has reserved a block of rooms for our event at a discounted rate of $139/night (regular price - $239/night). This is a fantastic option for anyone who wants to enjoy the convenience of having the weekend's main event right below. Follow this link to reserve your spot.
What if the block is full?
Being a football town, the Auburn-Opelika area has many other options for lodging. If you need assistance locating another hotel, we will be happy to assist.
Auburn Marriott Opelika Hotel at Grand National
3700 Robert Trent Jones Trail,
Opelika, AL 36801
Theta Chi Chapter House
935 Lem Morrison Drive,
Auburn, AL 36832